Out of Eight PC Game Reviews Dangerous Waters Review
4/11/2018 · IJN used some special torpedoes for PH attack that were able to function in shallow waters. Torpedoes are extremely effective, they cause flooding and are able to sink any ship much faster than any bombs. it's really disappointing they can't be used in ports.... I can't get my torpedoes to fire after a while. It's like the fire officer won't fire them, the torp tubes are flooded, equalized and muzzled and everything is right but they won't fire.
Amazon.com Dangerous Waters PC Video Games
sub surf torp Class Country Freq.1 Freq.2 Freq.3 Freq.4 Freq.5 TPK Blades... 17/10/2013 · Another Dangerous Waters AAR, as I slowly learn this sim again. This scenario is a variant of the MH-60 demo turorial, but the MH-60 is replaced by a Kilo Improved sub and we are again in Tsushima Strait, trying to prevent a Russian Victor III passing a goal line. Sub against sub this time.
Sonalysts Combat Simulations Dangerous Waters' Kilo Platform
- Fixed issue in which passive self-noise was being considered by active sensors. - Torpedo speed vs. fuel issue was corrected. - Corrected an issue which prohibited "nested tactics …... Those tables show important informations about use of weapons of controllable submarines in S.C.S. - Dangerous Waters. It can help It can help you to learn how …
Naval game tips hints submarine tactics cheats tips Subsim
Kilo: MRK-50 Radar S.C.S. – Dangerous Waters™ User Manual Errata. V 1.0 1. torpedo is set to circle search. The FFG’s AI driven helo also carries one MK 48 AWS torpedo that can only target submarines. When this option is selected the in-flight helo flies to and engages the selected target. The helicopter carries two MK 50 torpedoes and one MK 48 ASW torpedo when ASW is assigned as... 29/07/2011 · The Oliver Hazard Perry-class frigate as modeled in Dangerous Waters is armed with a Mk.13 single-arm missile launcher and a magazine of four AGM-84 Harpoons (plus 36 SM-2 missiles), a 76mm gun, a selection of torpedoes, a Phalanx CIWS, and a pair of .50 machine guns.
How To Set Torpedoes To Active Dangerous Waters Kilo
Sonalysts Combat Simulations Dangerous Waters' Reviews
- Cold Waters (English) cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com
- CMANO players' opinions on realism in Cold Waters
- Anti-torpedoes torpedoes forum.fromthedepthsgame.com
- Sonalysts Combat Simulations Dangerous Waters
How To Set Torpedoes To Active Dangerous Waters Kilo
S.C.S. - Dangerous Waters allows you total control over multiple air, surface, and submarine platforms in a modern-day naval environment. Take direct control of individual crew stations and also plan and execute combined arms naval strategies from a top-down 'Commanders Eye' perspective.
- The Kilo is fitted with surface-to-air missiles, torpedoes, mines and anti-ship missiles. The class was designed to carry out anti-shipping and anti-submarine missions in littoral waters. The class was designed to carry out anti-shipping and anti-submarine missions in littoral waters.
- 22/06/2017 · The Auto-TMA removes almost any player indication of the sonar model at work, and the possibility of visually dodging torpedoes is a bit ridiculous (as players of dangerous waters will attest to). Overall, it's a fun game, and something I'll probably keep installed for the foreseeable future.
- 23/11/2018 · Make sure you use ejectors set to pop the torpedoes down a bit when they launch. Increase the warhead arming delay a bit too just in case. The Steel Striders' Thyr has torpedo turrets you could use as an example, but the torpedoes have not been updated to the new missile system yet.
- Dangerous Waters is a naval strategy/study sim first released in the heady days of 2005. It still stands up well today and if you remember much from the year 2005, this was when Tiger Woods was still good at golf, the Pope was a German and Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith was our last best hope of a decent trilogy ending – so, quite a long time
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Pearce ACT, Red Hill ACT, Kinlyside ACT, Muswellbrook ACT, Dunlop ACT, ACT Australia 2652
- New South Wales: Gineroi NSW, Timbumburi NSW, Cumbalum NSW, Penshurst NSW, Marrickville NSW, NSW Australia 2066
- Northern Territory: Lambells Lagoon NT, Yulara NT, Mataranka NT, East Side NT, Durack NT, Alice Springs NT, NT Australia 0819
- Queensland: Sandy Creek QLD, Cooee Bay QLD, Goondiwindi QLD, Jimbour QLD, QLD Australia 4028
- South Australia: St Peters SA, Salisbury Plain SA, Lake Carlet SA, Napperby SA, Fulham Gardens SA, Gidgealpa SA, SA Australia 5044
- Tasmania: Dundas TAS, Shannon TAS, Alberton TAS, TAS Australia 7098
- Victoria: Collingwood VIC, Myrniong VIC, Red Cliffs VIC, Caramut VIC, California Gully VIC, VIC Australia 3007
- Western Australia: Scarborough WA, Salisbury WA, Karrakatta WA, WA Australia 6078
- British Columbia: Canal Flats BC, Tahsis BC, Kamloops BC, Keremeos BC, Tahsis BC, BC Canada, V8W 4W6
- Yukon: Whitefish Station YT, Grand Forks YT, Takhini YT, Bear Creek YT, Little River YT, YT Canada, Y1A 7C6
- Alberta: Brooks AB, Coronation AB, Hanna AB, Thorsby AB, Donalda AB, Fort Macleod AB, AB Canada, T5K 6J5
- Northwest Territories: Gameti NT, Inuvik NT, Yellowknife NT, Fort Simpson NT, NT Canada, X1A 3L3
- Saskatchewan: Weirdale SK, Hubbard SK, Yarbo SK, Caronport SK, Bradwell SK, Dysart SK, SK Canada, S4P 8C1
- Manitoba: Minnedosa MB, Virden MB, St. Claude MB, MB Canada, R3B 8P7
- Quebec: Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue QC, Lorraine QC, Massueville QC, Maniwaki QC, Otterburn Park QC, QC Canada, H2Y 1W4
- New Brunswick: Rexton NB, Gagetown NB, Aroostook NB, NB Canada, E3B 4H6
- Nova Scotia: Antigonish NS, Westville NS, Stellarton NS, NS Canada, B3J 9S6
- Prince Edward Island: Bayview PE, St. Louis PE, Cornwall PE, PE Canada, C1A 1N2
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Robert's Arm NL, Birchy Bay NL, Logy Bay-Middle Cove-Outer Cove NL, McIvers NL, NL Canada, A1B 2J4
- Ontario: Fort Severn ON, Farewell ON, Folger ON, Richard's Landing, Orton ON, Sioux Narrows ON, Hurkett ON, ON Canada, M7A 6L7
- Nunavut: Kimmirut NU, Perry River NU, NU Canada, X0A 7H7
- England: Wakefield ENG, Chester ENG, Doncaster ENG, Paignton ENG, Kidderminster ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 5A7
- Northern Ireland: Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Bangor NIR, Belfast NIR, Bangor NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 8H7
- Scotland: Kirkcaldy SCO, Livingston SCO, Dundee SCO, Paisley SCO, East Kilbride SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 4B8
- Wales: Neath WAL, Newport WAL, Barry WAL, Cardiff WAL, Cardiff WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 3D6